RMV Productions Ltd controls and (either itself and/or through its third party hosts) operates this website. All content on this website including but not limited to; text, images, illustrations, graphics, logos, digital downloads, data, software, headers, icons, scripts, audio clips, and video clips, is the property of RMV Productions Ltd or its third parties, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other intellectual property rights (which are governed by and subject to United Kingdom and international copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes). The content is owned and controlled by RMV Productions Ltd, its affiliated or related entities, or the third parties that have licenced or otherwise made available their content or the right to market their products and services to RMV Productions Ltd.
You may not use any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials or other proprietary information or intellectual property appearing on this website, including but not limited to; any logos, images or characters, meta tags or similar code, or hidden text or elements containing such information or property, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. You may not frame any trademarks, service marks, copyrights, logos, images, text, or other proprietary information or intellectual property of RMV Productions Ltd or otherwise incorporate into another website any of the content or other materials on this website, without RMV Productions Ltd’s prior written consent. Additionally, you may not deep link to any page or portion of this website without RMV Productions Ltd’s prior written consent.
Violation of trademark and copyright laws (‘infringement’) may result in significant civil liability or criminal penalties under United Kingdom and/or international copyright and trademark laws. You recognise that any reproduction or use of content, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property on this website, except as authorised by this Agreement, is considered intentional Infringement.
You hereby signify to RMV Productions Ltd that you will not use this website for any purpose that is illegal or considered otherwise offensive, and you agree that any information provided will be true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or RMV Productions Ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), we, have the right to suspend or terminate your access and activity relating to, and to refuse any and all current or future use of this website.
You are specifically prohibited from any use of this website, and you hereby agree not to use or permit others to use this website without limitation, for any of the following:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable waste of valuable time for, the website’s infrastructure or resources, including, but not limited to, sending or promoting the distribution of “spam,” “junk mail,” chain letters, or other such unsolicited or unlawful mass e-mailing techniques;
- disclose to or share with, any unauthorized third parties the ID’s, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords, or use the ID’s, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords for any unauthorized purpose, or otherwise allow or facilitate others to gain access to RMV Productions Ltd’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts through the use of the ID’s, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords;
- access or attempt to access RMV Productions Ltd’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to which express authorization has not been obtained (including access to data not intended for you), or log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, modify, remove or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this website;
- interfere with, disrupt, disable or damage (or attempt to interfere with, disrupt, disable or damage), in an unauthorised manner, the use or operation of this website or RMV Productions Ltd’s affiliated or related entities or third party’s systems, equipment or applications, or service to any user, host, or network, including by use of any programs, scripts, commands, viruses, worms, web bugs, harmful code, Trojan horses, other contaminants or otherwise. This includes ‘denial of service’ attacks, ‘flooding’ of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service or to burden excessively a service’s resources, attempts to ‘crash’ a host, or modifying or rerouting any content or services provided at this website;
- attempt to circumvent or subvert system or network security, such as authentication mechanisms, or probe the security of any system, network, or account, associated or used in conjunction with this website;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any information, content, or proprietary rights that you do not have a right to transmit under this Policy, any law or other contractual relationships;
- use any robot, spider, intelligent agent, meta-searching, other automatic device, or manual process to search, monitor or copy RMV Productions Ltd’s website pages or the content, other than the specific downloadable PDF documentation provided.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall RMV Productions Ltd, its strategic partners or other affiliated or related third parties, nor any of our respective officers, directors, employees or agents, or any person or entity involved in the creation, production, distribution or hosting of this website, be liable for any direct, actual, indirect, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages of any kind or any other theory of liability without limitation, from the use or attempted use of this website or any other related linked website.
RMV Productions Ltd will try to ensure that all information on the website is correct, but does not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. We do not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
Information displayed on the website may change without prior notice. We will not be held responsible if you act upon information which has changed since viewed and since proved to be inaccurate. We suggest you confirm details of any information before acting upon them.